1. The Word of God
The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the revealed will of God.
(2 Timothy 3:15–17; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12)
2. The Trinity
There is one true Godhead comprised of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All are co-
equal and co-eternal.
(Matthew 28:19, 1 John 1:1, 14)
3. Fall of Man
Man was created in God’s image. By voluntary transgression he fell and his only hope of re- demption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
(Genesis 1:26–31, 3:1–7; Romans 5:12–21)
4. Salvation of man.
- A) Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross Jesus Christ became sin and sickness providing both salvation and healing for all mankind (Psalms 103:3). This salvation comes by believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confessing with your mouth, Jesus as Lord (Romans 3:24, 10:8–10; Ephesians 2:8).
- B) The inward evidence, to the believer, is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of true holiness and love (1 John 3:23; John 13:35).
- C) Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however our works are evidence of our faith and will determine our rewards in eternity (Romans 10:9–10, 14:10-12; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Ephesians 2:8–9; Titus 3:5–7; James 2:18).
5. Water Baptism
Baptism in water is a declaration to the world that a believer has died with Christ and that
they have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life.
(Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4)
The celebration of the Lord’s Supper by eating of bread and drinking of the cup is a remembrance of Jesus.
(1 Corinthians 11:24–30)
7. Baptism of the Holy Spirit
All believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to the command of Jesus Christ. With this comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowal of gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth.
(Luke 24:29; Acts 1:4-8, 2:38–39, 10:44–46, 11: 14–16, 15:7–9; 1 Corinthians 12:1–31)
8. The Evidence of Speaking in Tongues
The evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. The full consummation of the Baptism of be- lievers in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the utterance and by the subsequent manifestation of the spiritual power in public testimony and service
(Acts1:8, 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:2, 6)
9. The Church
The Church is the Body of Christ. Each believer is an integral part.
(Ephesians 1:22, 2:19–22; Hebrews12:23)
10. Total Prosperity
- A) Spiritual (John 3:3, 11; 2 Corinthians 5:17–21; Romans 10:9–10) B) Mental (2 Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:2; Isaiah 26:3).
- C) Physical (Isaiah 53:4–5; Matthew 8:17)
- D) Financial (3 John 2; Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 9:6–0; Phil. 4:19). E) Social (Proverbs 3:4)
11. The Second Coming
Blessed Hope: Jesus is coming to gather all His saints to Heaven.
(1 Corinthians 15: 51–52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 2 Thessalonians 2:1)
12. Eternal Damnation
Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead. They will burn in the Lake of Fire.
(Revelation 19:20, 20: 10–15)
13. The Millennial Reign of Jesus
The return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His saints from Heaven rule and reign for one thousand Years on earth as the Scripture promised.
(Romans 11:25, 27; 2 Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 19:11–16, 20:1–7)
After this, there will be a new earth.